Different ways to enjoy holidays

Posted by Girish Patil | 9:54 PM

Different ways to enjoy holidays

Hi friends
This new topic on ISC how can we enjoy holidays. Share your experience and ideas here.

1.

Hello Girish.
Hmm. I personally prefer going on a trip with my monkeys for a week or so. Then I love to come back home and have home made food which I really miss when m back in college.

And yea of course internet. I love surfing around heavily during my holidays and try to help others and try to get help from others. Beside that I love doing designing and holidays are the best time for me to do that. Please have a look at the header file @ i333.blogspot.com

I made that in Photoshop. And the most enjoyable part of my holidays is being in my bed for hours. I am a real zombie when I get back home. lol

2.

The following are some of the different ways to enjoy the holidays
1.By spending the whole time with family members by preparing special dishes in home.Give holiday to your wife and prepare all the dishes by yourself.Nothing will give you that much joy....
2.By going to a far off place with family members.
3.By Reading good books
4.By writing your ideas into a book......so on

3.

We can enjoy holidays in many ways:
* Visiting relations
* Shopping
* Tour or excursion
* Learning short term course
* Listening music or movies
* Browsing
* Can meet our friends

If we are very broad minded we can even visit some orphanage or old age home and help them with their needs or offer them some money. This will be really one of the best useful way we can spend holiday i feel. We will surely get a peace of mind and sacrifice among the all above ways.


4.

we can enjoy our holiday in different way it all depend on us because according to our mood we react and answer to the people so in the same i enjoy my holiday my native places is Bangalore so when ever there is holiday i use to go there it is a beautiful city in the world me because people there are so neat and so modern also it is a costlier places compare to any other place in the country.so place remain also cool that makes me feel better and better in life so where i go i have a lot of shopping and visit many places which are so beautiful in nature.

5.

I spend most of my holidays freaking out with my friends but I also like gardening, reading books, playing guitar and listening to music, etc.. and I think you should have some hobbies so that you won't have to kepp thinking what should I do in free times and besides it also gives you soul satisfaction like when I play guitat I do not how fast time flies away.

6.


i like to spend most of my holidays with my friends and family members by going to some far place and some resorts relatives and enjoying spending time with girl friend by going to some pub or some empty place.

0 comments